Financial freedom for Your Business
Financial freedom is a top priority for many people and requires a clear path for financial planning. For small business owners, financial planning is incredibly important for your long-term success and peace of mind.
There are many factors to consider when planning for your financial future including insurance, investments, taxes, retirement, and education. At JTC CPAs, we encourage everyone to start financial planning as early as possible.
Six Steps to Success:
At JTC CPAs, we recommend using these six steps to help you create a plan of action for achieving your financial goals:
- Assess your Current Financial Situation
- Create your Financial Goals
- Determine the Best Option to Reach your Goals
- Evaluate Risk and Return for Investment Opportunities
- Create and Implement your Financial Action Plan
- Reevaluate, Monitor Progress, and Revise according to your Life Events
The cost of education continues to rise and it’s never too early to strategize how much money you’ll need and when you’ll need it. We offer a free consultation to estimate future college expenses for your children or continued education for you.
The future is unpredictable and it is better to cover your bases now than regret it in the future. Insurance planning can protect your family and business if something happens. We would love to discuss your and your family’s needs. We will make sure you have enough coverage to plan for the future.
There are many resources available for retirement planning. Building enough savings for your retirement is incredibly important so when the time comes, you can relax and enjoy. Come talk with us to figure out where you are at on your path to retirement.
If not done correctly, estate planning can be complicated and costly for both you and your family. You have legal and financial rights that can protect your family from potential financial loss in the future. JTC CPAs offer a free consultation to help you create a solution to fit your situation.
JTC CPAs offers a variety of services for financial planning.
Call us today to discuss any or all of these options.
We provide financial planning services for all industries, including:
Food & Beverage
Technology & Innovation
We Can Help You:
- Clearly define your estate planning goals
- Create an estate planning team if needed
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options
- Prepare and review estate planning documents (current wills, trusts, health care, power of attorney)
- Decrease problems and expenses associated with probate
- Arrange for management of your estate should you become incapacitated
- Lessen taxes at the time of death
- Draft a working plan for managing your estate after death
- Organize a fair liquidation of your estate to cover taxes and expenses
- Transfer the assets of your estate to your heirs the way you want
- Amend your plan as needed
Additional Services For Your Peace of Mind:
- Living Wills and Trusts
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems
- Family partnerships and other business relationships
- Leaving money to charities
Ask Us About:
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Insurance planning and risk management
- Employee benefits planning
- Investment planning
- Income tax planning